Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update

Cooper is doing pretty well with potty training! I don't think the daycare is taking him to the potty but that WILL change soon. After he runs out of diapers, I am *not* buying him more and I will simply take some clothes up there and tell them that he is doing well at home and needs to be using the potty there too. I am NEVER going to get him fully trained if they allow him to pee and poop in a diaper. So....we'll see what happens. He actually woke up last night and told us that he had to go potty. Al and I are very proud and very excited that he's starting to get the hang of it.

Ok, enough potty talk. =) Fili (the girl at my church) was approved for her Visa on Monday (I think) and she and her hubby are on their way home. God is good! Thanks to anyone that prayed that she would be able to return home.

Not much going with the Griggs family.....the countdown is on for Olivia's 5th birthday party!

1 comment:

Jennifer Burch said...

Have a good day!