Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Softball Game

Olivia had her first softball game tonight. And it ended in a TIE!!! 2-2, what a great game! You would NEVER believe it, but Olivia Grace was the tieing run! Yeap, my Baby Girl hit the ball, got a DOUBLE and ended up coming across home plate. Al and I were jumping up and cheering her and the team on the entire game. Yeap, I'm one of *those* parents! LOL
Here's some pics:

When I got there, Olivia was moved from catcher (the equipment didn't fit her so she was having a hard time) to left center. But all she did was twirl around and play in the dirt. Oh yeah, she sat out a couple of innings too! =)


Olivia "on deck."

She almost looks like she knows what she's doing doesn't she?

Here she is on SECOND base - she hit a double! Al was so proud!


Here's her team getting ready to shake hands with the other team. If you look closely, you'll see Olivia was hitting the other girls hands....silly girl!

I can't tell you how happy I was that Olivia did so well. She's the youngest kid on her team so I think she did pretty darn well. So, her team, GarWebb.com is 1-0. Woo Hoo!!!!

1 comment:

analiese said...

Go Olivia!!!! How exciting!

And now I have a question...how do you put pictures on your blog and then type under them? I am having a hard time with the pics on here!