Friday, March 14, 2008

Too much TV?

Last night I was flipping through the channels and landed on Disney. Hannah Montana was on and Olivia screamed "Leave it there, that's Miley Cyrus!" Now, someone explain to me how my not-yet-five-year-old knows that Hannah Montana's REAL name is Miley Cyrus! I don't think she watches THAT much tv, I mean, she is in school for most of the day and I KNOW they don't watch tv there! =)

My attempt to braid...I just can't get the hang of braiding tightly! UGH.

My super sweet little man in the tub.....he LOVES bathes, almost as much as his Sissy. He is definitely in his terrible twos these days....he throws MASSIVE tantrums and has a BIG attitude (especially when he doesn't get what he wants). Olivia was much easier to handle because I could simply walk away....now I when I try that, Olivia eggs him on and gets him in even more trouble. Mean, mean, little kids!

No comments: