Friday, March 28, 2008

Pro Softball player

Watch out World! Olivia Grace - the world's youngest pro softball player! =)

Ok, maybe not.....especially if you've ever seen her "play" - ha ha! Olivia had her team pictures made and I think they came out really cute. Al was worried that her picture alone was going to be horrible but I have to say.....this is probably one of her BEST fake smiles ever. I have to give my kid kuddos for that. =)

Notice the pink nail polish on those itty bitty chunky fingers....my girl knows how to balance sports and being girlie! =)


The GarWeb.com Team! Olivia LOVES...and I mean LOVES Coach Garcia (Mr. Garcia I should point out). She runs over and hugs and talks to him after every single game. He's such a nice guy too because he always tells the girls how well they did even when they really didn't do so hot. He's got a patience that I don't have, that's for sure. I wouldn't mind Olivia staying on his team next year.......

Sorry about the lines in the pics...that's from the scanner at work. Thanks Teresa for scanning these for me. =)

No comments: