Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Favorite Part

I have no pictures to share. I'm sorry.

So, until I get my computer over to Michele's and have her get whatever virus I have on it off, I won't be able to post any cute pictures of the kids. I promise to take it to her ASAP! Anyways, last night Olivia had softball practice AND dance lessons. Since softball is new and she just started I asked her how it was going. Here's the conversation that followed:

Me: Olivia, how was softball practice?
O: It was FUN! *insert shriek*
Me: Great...what is your favorite part of softball practice?
O: *twirling around in a circle*
Me: *confused look on face* What does that mean?
O: I like to hit the ball!
Me: Oh, ok....that was my favorite part when I played too.
O: Mommy, you didn't ask me what my favorite part of dance is.
Me: Ok, what's your favorite part of dance?
O: When it's over. *insert giggle*

WHEN IT'S OVER!!!! Can you believe the nerve of my daughter? She changes her mind on dance like she changes underwear. One Monday she loves it, one Monday she hates. I have no idea what to do with her. She WILL finish out this year in dance, but I guess you can say it's up in the air about next year. She just completely caught me and Al off guard with that comment.

In other news, Cooper is still under the weather a bit so I think I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow. He's just not himself. So, hopefully I can get some different meds in him and have him back to his happy self again soon.

No comments: