Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Talking up a storm!

Cooper is talking SO MUCH these days! He went from saying hardly *nothing* to talking ALL THE TIME! I love it! He definitely suffered from the "2nd kid" syndrome and let his Sissy talk for him. He's so cute though, his little voice is the sweetest thing *EVER.*

His new favorite sayings are:
"You mean Mama (or Daddy, Sissy, etc)."
"That's my spot!" (referring to his Daddy laying in OUR bed)
"Bye Sissy, bye Mama"

It's hard for me to believe that he'll be three in August. Wow. Al and I are going to attempt a 3 day "potty training boot camp" with him Friday - Sunday. Some one emailed me some info on how to potty train your kid in 3 days. Basically it said that kids are ready earlier than you think and that potty training fails because the parents give up to early, not the child. Which I can totally see because I did kind of stop with the whole potty issue when he was constantly peeing in his pants. So, we'll see how it goes. It can't hurt to give it a try right?

He loves his Sissy's purple Barbie Jeep. Al will probably kill me for posting this picture. But to him, it's just a toy, he doesn't know it's a girlie toy!

And I honestly don't know how much my heart can take watching Olivia play softball. =) She had another game last night and they lost 5-9. But, to their defense, I think the other team has more older players on it than our team does. It was a good game and Olivia had fun. When I got there, she was twirling around and writing her name in the dirt.......NOT paying attention to the game. I just knew one of those girls were going to hit the ball right to her and knock her lights out! Thankfully, that didn't happen. =) Oh, and she hit the ball VERY well too. I might make a softball player out of her after all. Ha!

No comments: