Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Pics

I've mentioned before that I am by no means a photographer....especially a kids photographer! But, I'm cheap and I force my kids to let me take their pictures myself. =) Amy had asked me to take some of Louis, so I thought it would be the perfect to just go ahead and get my two out of the way too. Ha! So, here are some of the "best" shots I got. And by the way, I took THREE rolls for film!

Cooper - 2 1/2 years old. Isn't he the cutest thing ever??? He did so well with me.....way better than his Sissy!!!!

I thought this was a cute picture of the kids.....


Olivia - I couldn't get her to smile for anything! So, I opted for the "just look down and I'll snap it" shot. =)


I like this one because Olivia is trying SO HARD to be sweet and Cooper is like "eeewwww" - ha!


This one is cute, but it reminds me of the Wizard of Oz....anyone else? LOL

No comments: