Friday, March 21, 2008

Jenny from the Block






Three posts in one day! Wow!!! I have had A LOT going on these past few days! My friend Jenny came down to visit from Iowa with her family. It was sssooo good to see her! It's been YEARS - how many exactly, I'm not sure, at least 7 - since we've last seen each other. Jenny moved away when we were freshman in high school.....and now she's a married mom to one cute little boy! We've kept in touch the last few years by email, phone, and texting. Her son Ryan was born eight days before Cooper so it was really neat to have a close friend pregnant at the same time as I was. Anyways, we all got together at Kelly's house on Thursday to hang out and all, so here are some pictures of that! For some reason Blogger is not letting me edit this and put my captions under the pics. Jenny is the SKINNY red head and Kelly is the dark haired one on the right. I'm the whale in the pink shirt. =) Ok, I think I am done posting today!

No comments: