Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Is it September already?

I can't believe it's already September! Where is this year going? I swear August flew by so fast! So, Olivia started dance last night - she's only taking tap this year because we found out last year that Olivia Grace DOES NOT enjoy ballet. I really hate it too because I thought she was super cute in her little tutu. Oh well.....at least she's really happy in tap. She was a little nervous because she's in a totally new class this year but one of her friends from school is in the class with her so she fell right in it.

Cooper had his 3 year check up today. He's in the 30% in height and weight - he's still a runt! But Dr. T doesn't seem to be worried considering that Cooper was early and steady growing. He does have to go see an eye doctor because his left eye is turning inward. It's nothing serious *now* which is why we need to get it looked at and all at this point. I'm sure it'll be nothing more than a patch over his right eye for awhile to strengthen the left. We'll see though....I'm not worrying about it until given a reason. Other than that, he had a great check up and is a very healthy and wild little boy!

So, that's the Griggs family update for now! I hope to post a few more pictures from Coop's party tonight or tomorrow. Check back later! =)

1 comment:

Jennifer Burch said...

Our babies are growing up!