Thursday, September 25, 2008

There is one thing....

The one thing I *don't* like about fall is the SNAKES!!! I know that they won't be an issue much longer, but still. We live in front of a heavily wooded area so we constantly have snakes in the back yard, etc. Up until a few days ago, it's been harmless snakes - until Al found a RATTLESNAKE in our barn in the back yard. I could have died!!!! Al killed it thankfully and said that it wasn't but about 2 feet long.....but from what I saw, it might as well have been 100 feet long with huge fangs. You know, kind of like that giant Anaconda in the movie? That's what I saw.....

I hate snakes....I really, really do.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I really hate to tell you this, but there's never only one snake around! Look out for the other ones! I hate them too!!! We live in the city limits and still have them every year! Remember I had one come down my chimney! We fixed that problem though!

Aron said...

EW, EW, EW!!!! I would have called the realtor and put the house on the market right then and there. Glad Al killed it!