Sunday, September 14, 2008

Personal Time with Family and Friends

I was able to meet up with my brother Martin and my friend Jz while I was in Atlanta. It was so much fun and it was so good to see them! I miss them already! I haven't seen Jz in about 11 years but we picked right up from when we last saw each other. She's a married mom of two so next time I'm down, I've promised that I will bring my rugrats to meet up with hers. It was good to see my brother and Randy too - we had dinner and then checked out their new house. I can't wait to bring the kids so they can visit with their Uncle Marty. Martin and Randy took us to this really cool restaurant - Joe's on Juniper - and we had a blast. They had trivia going on and the weather was so nice that we were able to eat outside and have a good time. Anyways, here's the last of the pictures....

Martin and I......


Randy, Martin and Mandy =)


Me and Pam - we had a ball exploring Atlanta (well, what was within walking distance to us anyways!). I think she's ready to go back for a visit already too!

Me and Jz! It was so good to see her and honestly one of the things I HAD to do while I was down there. We've kept in touch for the last few years by text, phone and mostly email so it was so nice to sit and talk to her face to face for once. I can't wait to see you again Jz!!!

To save myself from having to do one more post today - Happy Anniversary Al! We have been married SIX wonderful years now. I love you tons and hope that we have many, many, many more anniversaries together. I love you! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you! :) I can't wait for you, Al, Livvie, & Coop to visit us!