Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anxiety!!!

I leave for my work trip tomorrow and let me tell you, I am having major anxiety issues already! I miss my family ALREADY (crazy I know) but I'm also nervous about going to Atlanta on the anniversary of 9/11. Not that I think anything will happen, because I know (and pray) that nothing will but that is in the the back of my head. I mean, Atlanta is one of the major cities in the US! So anyways, I'm a worrier - I just need to chill. I know this, you don't have to tell me!

Did I mention that it should be a super fun trip though?

2 comments:

Aron said...

Oh, Mandy I will be praying. I completely understand the worrying. I'm a HUGE worrier. Definitely my biggest struggle. Your sweet family will be fine and so will you! Try to enjoy yourself!

And I'd love to help you plan a Disney trip anytime. :)

Jennifer Burch said...

Have a good trip! I forgot today was the 11th!