Saturday, September 27, 2008

Babysitting Louis

Al and I had the wonderful treat of babysitting our nephew Louis for Amy and Jay for a few hours last night. The kids were sssooo excited that Louis was coming over - Cooper especially! I think he really enjoys having another boy around.....and the fact that he's older makes him feel large and in charge! We really need to do this more often Amy - although I'm 110% sure that I DO NOT want three kids. =)

Louis Bryson Griggs - age 2 (almost) and Cooper Thomas Griggs - age 3. It's hard to believe there is only a year between these two. They really loved playing together.


What a sweet boy!


How sweet is this picture! It's almost as if he posed and everything.


Olivia with one of her many, many, many dolls. This girls LOVES doll babies. She was my "Little Mama" all night helping me keep an eye on the boys.

We had so much fun Louis - please stay with us again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me feel good to know that you enjoyed keeping Louis. I know he enjoyed it too!!

Aron said...

What a cute nephew you have!

Jennifer Burch said...

are you sure you don't want just one more?