Monday, September 08, 2008

Mixed feelings....


I'm leaving for a work trip on Thursday and won't be home until late Saturday. Am I being silly that I have such mixed feelings about leaving my kids? A part of me *can't wait* but then the other part of me already misses them! I'm crazy, I know. I know it's nice to get away every now and then, but honestly, I love being around my kids - even when they are driving me absolutely nuts. They are my two most favorite people in the world. And I know Al is fully capable of taking wonderful care of them, so I have no worries there - it's just that I haven't been away from either one of them for this long of a period. Well, unless you count the week that Cooper and I were in the hospital and Olivia stayed with my parents and in laws, but that doesn't really count! Ha ha! So, I have no idea how I will handle leaving Thursday morning - Olivia keeps telling me "I'm going to miss you ssssooo much Mommy" and I seriously tear up every time. *sigh* On the plus side, I will get to visit with my brother and my friend Jz while I am down there so I am really looking forward to that! I miss seeing my brother and I haven't seen Jz since high school. It should be a really fun trip.

Who wouldn't miss these little angels??

1 comment:

Aron said...

They are SO CUTE!