Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fine...Be That Way....

Cooper is picking up a little of his Sissy's attitude I think! These days, if Al or I make Cooper mad, he'll say "I'm not your fwiend" - how funny is that! Actually, the first couple of times he said it, it kind of hurt my feelings because Cooper and I just have this bond - but now when he throws it out there I just say "Fine...Be that way." Very grown up of me isn't it? =) (Can't you just picture me sticking my tongue out and going nanana na na?)

Anyways, I can totally tell that Cooper is learning so much in school. He's talking a TON more than he did before and last night while we were laying in bed, he started singing the alphabet song. It was so stinking cute and I hate that Al missed it. I'm going to see if I can get him to do it for Daddy tonight. I'm starting to feel better about our decision to put him in a 3k program every day. At first, it was iffy, but now that he's been in that structured environment for awhile now, he's really starting to bloom. I'm very excited.

Olivia is doing really well in 5k too - she's learning more and more words every week and can read simple, short stories. She does a Taylor Swift impression that is out of this world that I really need to get on video and post on here. She is the funniest kid EVER.

No comments: