Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthdays!!!!

The end of August is full of birthdays for our family! Al turned the big 3-4 on August 28th and Cooper and Nana celebrated a birthday on August 30th. Happy Birthday!!!!!
Here's some pictures from Cooper's party yesterday. We had it at the Playzone in town and the kids had a ball. I still can't believe my little guy is now a THREE year old!!!!

Cooper is all into Spider man now so I ordered him a Spidey cake. I normally make the kids cakes but the Spiderman cake pan looked too hard for my liking. So, opted out this year. =) Plus, this one came with a free toy!


The birthday boy! =) Apparently the cake was reaalllllyyy good!


We got him a 12" bike for his big day. He loves to ride Olivia's even though it's too big so we got one his size. He's had a ball on it!


Olivia trying out Coop's gift.

No comments: