Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk

I got this idea from Emily's blog - so thanks for the idea Emily! I've had some sidewalk chalk in the junk drawer in the kitchen FOREVER, so I finally decided to let the kids take it and play. They had a blast! We did this a few days ago and Olivia AND Cooper have asked *every* *single* *day* if they can go outside and do sidewalk chalk again. I think Santa has a good idea what to put in those stockings this year! =)

Cooper "scribbling" - love that farmer tan. =)


I love this pic - I think because his feet and hand are in it! *clearing throat* I actually wrote his name though. Ha ha!


Olivia doing what Olivia does best - bossing her little brother around!


This is hard to see but Olivia wrote her name in pink sidewalk chalk. I love her "messy" handwriting, it's so sweet!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I actually saw the big chunky sidewalk chalk on super clearance at target the other day...like 75 cents for 4 huge pieces. I thought about getting some but then resisted the urge...