Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day for BOTH kids!

Today is Olivia *AND* Cooper's first day of school!!!! Olivia is in 5K and Cooper is in 3K. They were sssooo excited about going to school this morning - it made it so much easier to drop them off. Cooper was a little scared when Ms. Jenny and Mrs. Susan got him out the car, but he went right in after Olivia (who I had to FORCE to give me a goodbye kiss this morning!). I can't wait to pick them up this afternoon and see how their first day was! Oh, and I managed NOT to cry but I really, really, really wanted too. I thought Al would pick on me so I sucked it up. =)

On the way - Cooper LOVES his Spiderman lunchbox and kept saying "I can't wait to eat out my lunchbox!" - it was so cute!

Olivia LOVES her Disney Princess book bag with matching lunch box.....she thinks she's styling....


Ha ha - Cooper was saying "cheese" and closed his eyes - stinker! He's so grown....I can't believe he's almost 3 and in pre-school. I told you he loves that lunch box!

My babies! =)


My little Mini-Me....she's so pretty and prissy.....


Al's Mini-Me! Ha ha - everyone tells us that we got one each!

So, the suspense is killing me and I can't wait until 2:30 to pick them up! I have no worries really about Olivia, but I am still a little nervous about Coop. I think that since his classroom and they stuff they will be doing will resemble his daycare routine enough that he will be comfortable. No phone calls yet so that's a good sign right? More news later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

They both are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

how awesome! i'm glad their years are off to a great start! they're so cute & precious!