Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meet and Greet

Tomorrow is the big day! The first day of school for BOTH my kids! Al and I took them to Meet and Greet and they got to meet their new teachers. I was really worried about Cooper - he doesn't handle change as well as Olivia but after seeing his classroom and meeting his teachers, he's SSSSOOOO excited and has been crying to go to school! Olivia was so happy to go back and see Mrs. Chure and Ms. Jenny! She's got a new teacher this year - Mrs. Mandy and she's tickled to death that her teacher's name is MY name too. Silly girl!

He looks so grown up in the picture to me! Only 2 more weeks until his birthday!

Olivia in her "America" dress. She picked out the non-matching head band herself!

I'm not sure who's more nervous about school tomorrow - me or the kids......



No comments: