Saturday, August 02, 2008

Kids Chips and Kids Sauce

We had a really fun day out today and guess what? The batteries to my camera died the SECOND I turned it on and I missed out and several really nice photo opportunities. Total Bummer.

We started our day out with lunch at the only Mexican restaurant in town. Olivia and Cooper LOVE the "kids chips and kids sauce" - which is simply chips and mild sauce. Seriously, that's all they ate. I ordered them some rice and beans because they claimed they wanted that too, but didn't touch them at all. *sigh* Then we headed up to McBee and went to the peach farm. OMG, there were TONS of people there! I don't remember the peach farm being that busy last time we were there. We ordered ice cream and got some yummy boiled peanuts. I even talked the kids into going through the little museum there with all the old cars in it. Cooper enjoyed it because they also had several John Deere tractors but Olivia wasn't really impressed. Oh well. I did get out into the crowds for tax free weekend but didn't find anything I couldn't live without. I do have a few things I need to get the kids before school starts so I need to get busy on that. Speaking of which - can you believe that school is starting on the 14th! YIKES!!!!

Ok, I'm off to buy batteries for my camera.....I can't keep missing photo opportunities!!!

No comments: