Monday, October 01, 2007

Look what Caleb did!!!

Olivia NEVER surprises me anymore. I think she can still catch Al off guard from time to time, but I've learned to *always* expect the unexpected with the first born. So, Friday night we had our usual "Friday night dinner" with my mom and dad. We eat supper w/them almost every single Friday (kind of like the Gilmore Girls expect my parents are cool - ha ha) and visit with them awhile. After dinner Olivia and Cooper were off harassing everyone and I was playing on the computer. Olivia walks in the room, looks at me and says "Mommy, look what Caleb did!" She had stuck a ball under her dress to make her self look "with child" - I almost died laughing. Of course I tell her to go in the living room and show Nana, Poppy, and Daddy. FYI - Al didn't find it as amusing as I did. He's such a prude. =)

And I swear if I hear "Mommy, I'm hungry", "Mommy, can I have something else to eat" ONE MORE TIME I will lose my ever-loving mind. That's all Olivia could say all weekend which caused Cooper to mimic her saying "Me eat, Me eat, Me EEEEEEEAAAATTTTT" over and over and over again. I guess Olivia is going through a growth spurt or something because she ate constantly this weekend. Cooper had to eat just because he saw someone else eating - he's too funny. Seriously, they had my eye twitching by Sunday night. I have never looked forward to bed time like I did last night. =)

No comments: