Friday, October 12, 2007

Could be a dream.....

Or a nightmare - I'm not sure which!

Ok, so let me give you some background details.....I love the show that comes on TLC or Discovery (can't remember) called "Jon and Kate Plus 8." Basically this couple has 8 kids....a set of twin girls and then SIX boys and girls. Crazy! But, it's one of my favorite reality shows because one of the little boys (Aaden) is so stinking cute that I wish I could reach through the TV and bring him home with me.

Another important detail to know - I have crazy dreams. Just ask the ladies I work with, they can vouch for this! LOL

So, anyways, I dreamed the other night that I had six kids....3 boys and 3 girls. All the boys looked like Cooper and all the girls looked like Olivia. How funny is that? And all the Olivia were Olivia's at Cooper's age, not the age she's at now. That's weird. And to top it off, we were all at my grandma Alma's house and I was asking her to help me watch them and fix them some lunch. So she calls and orders us all pizza...another weird detail because my Grandma Alma didn't eat pizza.....EVER.

I guess it's a nice dream because it had my Grandma in it but it is still considered a nightmare because I HAD SIX KIDS!!!!! Could you imagine?

I would like to steal Aaden though. =) Three is managable right? Nah, my two are enough!

No comments: