Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More fair pics

Ok, so here are some more pictures from the fair the other weekend - of course I had to include one of the cutest little nephew in the whole wide world.

Jay and Louis - Louis is the sweetest baby EVER. He was sssssooo good at the fair and enjoyed taking in all the sights. I wish there had been more the little guy could have rode on though! Maybe next year Louis!

Cooper, Aunt Amy (her first ever blog appearance), and Olivia on the "Bee" Ride. Notice how they put the smallest kid on the outside of the ride? Poor Cooper might have fallen out if that thing went fast! LOL


Loren on the pony - we ran into Adam, Tina and Loren on the way out. Too bad we didn't know they were going or they could have tagged along with us too!

We went by and looked at all the exhibits too and saw where some of the schools had done pumpkin decorating contests. This Sponge Bob pumpkin was by far Cooper's favorite!

Olivia on the Swings - she LOVED this ride. She rode it several times which really surprised everyone. We thought she would be really scared but she wasn't at all. I was so proud....the swings are one of MY favorite rides too!

I'm still battling my sinus infection but I am starting to feel a little better. My head still hurts but not quite as bad as before....which is a great improvement. I'll more pics later. =)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Tell Aunt Amy she should start a blog too so we can keep up with her and the little guy :-) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sorry to hear about the sinus headache....I know how you feel...they suck! Are you guys still going to make it up to any football games this year?