Saturday, October 06, 2007

Wonder Woman goes to FunDayGo

The kids got invited to Logan's (little boy in Olivia's class) birthday party at FunDayGo this morning. THAT PLACE ROCKS!!!!! The kids had ssssooo much fun - now Olivia says she wants *her* next birthday party there. Great....it was fun but I'm sure it was expensive as all get out! We'll see....

Oh, and after the party, Olivia had to dress up as Wonder Woman. She wanted to wear the costume to the party but I wouldn't let her. I know, I know, I'm such a bad mommy. =)




Olivia bouncing in one of the big inflatable things....I don't know what you call them. LOL




Olivia coming down the big slide...she must have went down that thing 199 times.



Cooper playing - most of the stuff was a little too big for him but he still had a great time.



Cooper on the way back to Hartsville - he was wore out.



Wonder Woman =)

No comments: