Thursday, October 11, 2007

Parent/Teacher Conference

Al and I went and met Mrs. Chure for our very FIRST ever, ever parent/teacher conference. And let me tell you, Mrs. Chure had nothing but good things to say about our daughter! We are so proud of her. She told us about some of things they were learning in class and even showed us some of the class work that Olivia is doing. Oh, she showed us Olivia's "journal" and let me tell you, that was a *hoot*! Olivia had "wrote" about how she bloodied Cooper's nose and she got in trouble by me and Al was (and I quote) very angry. That's funny because Al WASN'T EVEN THERE. How stinking funny......I just can't get over how funny Olivia is. There was all kinds of stuff in that journal. Thankfully, nothing too imcrimidating. =) (I'm sure I'm spelling that word wrong...sorry, you know what I mean!)

Honestly, we learned a lot about what goes on in Olivia's class. We are sssssooo impressed with Mrs. Chure and THA. And can I tell you how grown up I feel after going to a p/t conference? I don't know if I should be giddy or sad....I kind of feel a nice mixture of both. =)

No comments: