Tuesday, October 09, 2007

School Play

Olivia was so funny last night! She wanted to play "school" - and it was so much fun. She, of course, was Mrs. Chure and I ended up being Mrs. Jenny. We played school for awhile and then....(bad Mommy moment here) I got tired of it. So, I let Cooper be my substitute and he ended up being Mrs. Jenny. How funny is that? =)

On another note, Coop didn't feel well this morning and was so ill. I think he must be teething or something - I'll be so glad when all his teeth are in. He's a little monster when he doesn't feel good.

Oh, and Olivia goes on a field trip at school tomorrow. She is so excited. They are going to the pumpkin patch and then to the Sonic for lunch. I really wish THA would let parents volunteer because I really wanted to go too! LOL Oh well, I'm sure she'll give me all the details when she gets home. She's really looking forward to picking out a HUGE pumpkin.

No comments: