Thursday, October 25, 2007

Red Ribbon Week

It's Red Ribbon Week at Thomas Hart so you know what that means. Yeap, the school is teaching kids to say NO to drugs. Which is a good thing by all means. Of course, leave it to Olivia to find humor in any situation. My mom calls me today and tells me that on the way home yesterday she had this conversation with Olivia:

O: Nana, do you do drugs?
Nana: No, Olivia I don't do drugs.
O: Drugs are bad Nana.
Nana: Yes, I know Olivia.
O: Does my Mommy do drugs Nana?
Nana: No, Olivia.
O: Does my Daddy do drugs Nana?
Nana: NO Olivia.
O: Does Poppy do drugs Nana?
Nana: NO Olivia, no one does drugs!!!!!

How funny is that! But isn't it *wonderful* that Olivia is paying that much attention in school? I mean, at 4 years old she knows drugs are bad. I can't tell you how proud I am of her. She just cracks me up with her list of "who does drugs" she went through with my mom. And my poor mom is sick and can barely talk and she said all Olivia wanted to do was talk about how mean people do drugs, etc and all she wanted was for her to be quiet. Poor Nana! LOL

And I can not believe how Cooper's speech is just exploding! He came home yesterday and immediately said "I eat Mama, I eat" - OVER and OVER again. It was cute the first few times but by 100, it was driving me nuts. I am glad he's talking more though!

Anyways, not much going on at the Griggs household.....stay tuned for THA Halloween pics!

No comments: