Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun at the Fair

Wow, can you believe it's been over a week since my last post? Sorry guys! I was sick a few days last week and just didn't have the strength to get online and blog. =( Anyways, yesterday, Al and I took the kids to the Florence Fair. We rode out there with Jay, Amy and Louis. The kids had a really good time. There wasn't much that Cooper and Louis could really get on, but Olivia had a ball. Next year, Cooper, next year! He was so mad that Sissy could ride on rides and he was too small. Here's some pics:

Cooper and Olivia looking out the window of the helicopter ride. They LOVED it!

Cooper in the petting zoo - he kept saying that the goats were "bite biting" him. He would just laugh and laugh - it was too cute. And doesn't he look so different with his hair cut so short? Al got his hair cut on Wednesday and actually used the razor on him. He took it like a little champ! =)

Daddy and Olivia playing the fishing game. Olivia was so BAD at this game....she couldn't catch a darn thing. I think she finally snagged something thanks to Al's help and won a silly little stuffed flower. Yippie.

Now you see why we call her "Freckles" sometimes? She had just got off the Carousal and was informing me that she *would be* riding it again and this time by herself. Excuse me.

Olivia riding on the pony. We put Cooper on one and he totally freaked out. Olivia really enjoyed it though. I think Cooper probably would have liked it too if Al had been walking beside him. Maybe next year Coop!

All in all, we had a really good time. I got some cute shots of Louis and a few more of the kids I'll have to post later. We ran into Adam, Tina and Loren on our way out and I got a pic of Loren on the pony too. It was sssssooo hot on Saturday though - I actually got a little sun burnt. IN OCTOBER!!! What is up with that? Oh well, we had a great time and the kids crashed at bedtime. Gotta love that. =)

Oh yeah and Clemson won baby!!!!

No comments: