Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crazy, crazy kids....but man, I love them

Cooper and Olivia LOVE to be outside. They love to play on the swing set and ride on their toys. They are definitely "outdoorsy" kids and I can't really complain - I get some really cute pictures! =)


Cooper on his "Harley" - he loves this thing but still prefers Sissy's Dora 4 Wheeler. =)


I call this "the stand-off" - Cooper would drive up close to Layla and then stop and point and say "Layla Move" but she would just lay there and act like she didn't hear him. It was too, too funny. Finally Layla got tired of him bothering her so she got up and hid. Smart dog.


Olivia tonight - she was telling me all about the pumpkin patch she went to on her field trip. She was SSSOOO excited and even drew a little face on her pumpkin. Oh, and I think the bus trip was the most exciting thing to her.....she told me that she wanted to go to a school that had a bus she could ride on. It sure doesn't take much to impress my kids! LOL


Olivia did this to her little brother tonight....she's recently got into this thing where she puts bows and stuff all in Cooper's hair. I will admit that he'd make a VERY CUTE little girl. LOL How sweet is he?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hehehe, that brings back memories of dressing up my little brothers...who are now 6'0" and 6'3"...they'd beat me up now if I tried that....too cute!