Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Silly, Silly Kids


As you can see by the pictures, Cooper has learned a new trick in the tub. He'll lay down in the water to where it's not in his eyes, nose and mouth and just laugh. He really gets a kick out of it - and when he laughs, so do I. Nothing is more contagious than hearing your baby laugh. It's the sound I hope I hear during my last moments on this earth (one day a long time from now of course!). I'm not sure where we are on the potty training issue anymore....I feel like we are having a bit of a set back at the moment but we'll see. Al and I aren't stressing about it though because he still has plenty of time to learn. But keep your fingers crossed!

Olivia told me the funniest thing on the way home from church tonight - she informed me that she was SURE she was going to have a nightmare tonight about her having to wrestle a tiger. I don't know why she thinks this, but as of this moment, no nightmare. She's such a hoot. I can't believe that she's almost five years old already - and still is too lazy to learn to ride her bike! =)

No comments: