Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bye Bye Pee Pee!

Can I just brag about my son? I mean, he's only 2 years and 4 months old and he's doing sssooo well with using the potty! He has really made an effort the last few days. I know most of you aren't going to care about this BUT he did a stinky in the potty last night and pee peed in the potty this morning. I am sssooo happy! =)

Cooper is so funny though, when he gets done with the potty, he'll flush the toilet and say "bye bye pee pee!" It's so funny in his little voice!


Olivia got her report card from school and she is doing so well. Al and I are very, very proud of her. She does have a few little things she needs to work on, but Olivia loves school and is really absorbing all that Mrs. Chure is teaching her. We love this school and are really hoping to get Coop in there for 3K in August.

Not much else is going in the Griggs household.....

No comments: