Sunday, January 13, 2008

Playing outside

My kids LOVE playing outside. They will *cry* sometimes because we can't go outside if it's raining or too cold. But, the weather on Saturday wasn't too bad, so I dressed them warmly and outside we went. We probably played outside for a few hours.....the kids rode around in their little cars, played on the swing set, etc. Olivia and I even got our exercise by playing freesbee for awhile. And you know what? She's pretty good!

Cooper going down the slide. He loves to go down head first which scares the daylights out of ME!

I'm not sure what Olivia was doing here......


We found a flower in the yard! In Jan! Can you believe that! Of course, not two seconds after I took this picture did Olivia pick the flower and give it to me. Oh well, sorry little guy!

Olivia "posing" for me. I love that show on TLC called "Jon and Kate Plus 8" - well Olivia watched an episode with me where the twin girls were taking some modeling pictures. Of course, she wanted to take some too....this was her attempt at it. She's *supposed* to have her foot up against the wall and lean on it but I couldn't get her to understand what I was saying so this is how she posed. LOL Oh, and this was a few days ago...I meant to put this picture last! =)

Cooper in the Barbie Jeep....it's his favorite. =)


Cooper looking cool on the "Harley" - ha ha!

Olivia being silly on the swing set!


And here is Olivia all dressed warmly.....she insisted on wearing a "noggin" and her scarf. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't THAT cold, but she insisted. How cool is she? LOL

No comments: