Sunday, January 20, 2008

Family Bed Is.....

the new DEVIL!!! ha ha! I'm losing my fight at keeping Cooper out of my bed. I started a really bad habit of putting him in the bed with me and letting him fall asleep. Al will carry him to his bed once he's good and asleep but he keeps finding his way back to my bed. UGH! I don't know what to do with this kid! Any suggestions? He's a little toddler ninja when it comes to crawling up in the bed - you don't know he's there until morning time. =) Oh well, maybe I'll just start sleeping on his toddler bed or something. Ha!

Oh, for those of you that don't live in SC - we actually got a little snow yesterday. Of course, it was only about a centimeter's worth, but hey....it was snow. And the rain washed THAT away so it was all gone by this morning. Bummer. Olivia really had her heart set on throwing snowballs. =) I can't say I'm sorry the snow didn't stick around....my friend Jenny lives in Iowa and she battles feet of snow in the winter. No thanks!!!!

No comments: