Saturday, January 12, 2008

Must not have kids!

I was watching TV this morning with the kids and I saw a commercial for "Gelli Baff" - which is basically this stuff that you put in the water of your kids baths and it turns to jelly like slush. Yes, someone invented some CRAP that turns to jelly in the tub. Oh, and did I forget to mention that it comes in 3 wonderful colors? No fear though parents out there, after your kids play in the slush, simply pour the "Gelli Out" powder on it and it dissolves and turns back into water. Simple enough right?

Thank gosh Olivia and Cooper didn't see that stinking commercial! I mean really! Whoever invented that stuff does not have kids for sure. I can't think of a single parent that would even consider getting that for their kids. Unless they were crazy. Al and I have a hard enough time getting Cooper to keep water in the tub....can you imagine the mess if he poured "jelly" out onto the floor?

No thanks, but I'm adding "Gelli Baff" to my list of kids items that are the devil! And this is one that I don't even have to buy to know it's T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!

No comments: