Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Moon Sand is the New Devil!

Whatever MAN (and yes, I think a man invented this and not a woman) who invented MOON SAND, should be strung up by a rope and shot! That stuff is the new devil. And of course, my kids love the stuff. Nana and Poppy (bless their hearts) bought some for the kids for Christmas even though I protested! Olivia does ok with it when it's just her, but of course Cooper wants to do whatever Sissy is doing and he just makes a HUGE MESS!

The kids playing....Olivia didn't get too much on the floor, but I had to vacuum all up under Cooper's chair. I swear he just threw the stuff on the floor or something!


My sweet little Cooper who thinks he's the exact same size as his Sissy. =)

Olivia sporting her "I inherited my Mom's fake smile" smile. Poor kid!


Olivia also got a hopscotch pad from Santa this year. This was her putting it together. I tried my hardest to get her to put it together right but she had to do it her way. Imagine that huh? I thought it was pretty funny that it was in a straight line!

Olivia telling Cooper "da rules" - she of course was making it up as she goes!

No comments: