Friday, January 04, 2008

WW

So, Al and I started back on Weight Watchers on Monday. Please wish us much luck! I lost 22 pounds when I went on it earlier in the year and Al lost a whopping 42 pounds. I am trying very hard to stay dedicated. I would love to lose another 22 pounds! =)

Monday will be one full week on it and I will post how much I have lost.....if any! I've been so busy at home and at work that I haven't wrote down my points every day like I should but I have been keeping up w/them daily. So, I hope to see some results soon!

Nothing much going on with the kids. Olivia starts back at school on Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it. She's been at daycare while she has been out and I'm just tired of her being there. So, now Al and I have to really focus on getting Coop potty trained so he can start 3K this fall. Wish us luck!

Resolutions for 2008:
1. Stick to WW
2. Potty train Cooper
3. Sneak healthy veggies into the kids foods
4. Stick to my resolutions =)

1 comment:

Beth said...

http://www.weightlosswars.com Join and make me your friend :-) It's just an accountability thing....good luck with the WW!! I've been doing it faithfully since November and have lost 13...although this week looks very promising for a big loss! Good luck with the potty training!