Thursday, January 17, 2008

Taking it in Baby Steps

Cooper sat on the big potty TWICE last night! I was so happy and *proud* of my little guy! I'm not rushing this potty training process because I want Cooper to feel like he's in control of deciding to use the potty. For the last few weeks when I would ask him "Cooper want to go sit on the potty?" he would answer "NO!" - so we didn't. So a few nights ago I asked him to sit on the potty with his clothes on and he thought that was the neatest thing EVER. I was very surprised when he told Al that he wanted to pee pee in the potty last night. And then to do it TWICE!!! Of course, he didn't do a darn thing, but hey, it's a baby step in the right direction right? =)


So, does anyone really care about my son's potty issues? I mean, I don't know who all reads my blogs (I know some people) and I just wonder.....is my kids lives really that exciting? LOL I wish *MY* life was more exciting so I could write about myself for a change! =)

No comments: