Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm not cut out to be a children's photographer!

I could NOT and would NOT be a children's photographer!!! This is the best picture I could come up with of my two little monsters and I must have took 10 pictures! If Olivia was looking and smiling, Cooper wasn't. If Cooper was smiling, Olivia was picking her nose. ARRRRGGGHHH!!!! They can drive me bonkers in 2 seconds *easy*. Anyways, I think this one may end up being the one I use for the Christmas card this year. I know Al will appreciate that since he wasn't keen on the idea of him being in the picture. So, what do you think? Is this picture so super cute that everyone will go "aaahhh" when they get it? =)
Oh, and I have to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Louis! He turned one year old yesterday. He's growing so fast and is just a doll. Takes after his Aunt Mandy no doubt! =)

No comments: