Monday, November 26, 2007

Go Tigers!!!!

On Saturday we had Amy, Jay and Louis over for the Clemson/USC game. Go Tigers!!! It was a good game and we really enjoyed having Jay and Amy over - even if they are Carolina fans! Ha ha! I did take the opportunity to get some pics....especially of the whole family. I am bummed that I didn't make it to a game this year like I had hoped, but maybe next year!

Here's a Tiger Family pic....pretty enough to put on a Christmas card I think! Ha ha!
Mommy, Olivia and Cooper....this was pre-game. =) One day I will get a picture made where BOTH of my kids are looking at the camera.
Jay, Amy and Louis - The USC fans....notice how Olivia is in the corner cheesing it up! LOL
Little Louis.....I can't believe he'll be one in TWO days!!!!
The kids messing around at the Christmas tree. I have the hardest time keeping little hands off of it.

No comments: