Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know I've been pretty slack on my blogging, but it's been a busy month. The kids are doing great - it's nice to have a few days off to spend with the kids. I'm not sure if we'll do any shopping on Black Friday though. I'm not a fan of crazy mobs of shoppers!
Anyways, I took a few pictures this morning of the kids......I should have more later today once we go to my parents and in-laws houses. I know we are all going to be stuffed by the end of the day. No diet for me for the next two days! Ha ha!
Here's Cooper this morning......he's into this phase now where he likes to have NO clothes on at all. Luckily for us, that doesn't include the pull up - ha ha!
Olivia taking "my picture" - I must have posed for 100 pictures. She wanted "Happy Mommy", "Sad Mommy" and her favorite "ANGRY Mommy". =)
I love the smile on her face in this picture....and Cooper looks like he could run off!
My second and final attempt at a "together" picture.
What a smile baby doll!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.