Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Hair Do

Olivia decided the other day that she wanted her hair "short" like mine so I called Sue and asked her to cut her hair. Olivia LOVES it - and let me tell you, I love it too! It's ssssooo much easier to comb in the mornings and now she can actually wear it down without it being all in her face. Honestly, the first time I saw her with it cut, she looked so much OLDER than 4 1/2 years old!

Cooper playing on the bed. He is such a rough and tumble little guy. Definitely all boy!!!
Cute self portrait of Olivia Grace....love the fake smile!
Rachel, a friend at our church, did this pumpkin at Trunk or Treat. Isn't it neat? I *wish* I could be this creative. The kids loved her pumpkin.
Proof for the grandparents that we did take the kids trick or treating. I took this at our church's Trunk or Treat. The kids really enjoy doing that every year.

So, nothing else really going on right now - I'll keep you posted with more Griggs Family Adventures!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, she looks so grown up with that haircut! I like it a lot! How have you guys been?