Friday, November 02, 2007

Couldn't resist

I couldn't resist sharing some really cute pictures that my sister in law sent over (thanks Amy!!!). The kids had a great Halloween - Olivia really enjoyed going door to door and getting candy. Cooper wasn't really feeling the whole "trick or treat" deal but really got into it by the end of the night. He even cried when we went back to the house! LOL
We did have some trick or treaters before we left the house. I told the kids to be quiet and act like we weren't home but Olivia opened the door and said "sorry, we have no candy! My mommy tried to make ghosts cookies but the chocolate wouldn't melt!" So then I had to walk to the door and apologize for not having candy and explain the cookies. I had planned on making some ghosts cookies for Olivia's class but the chocolate I bought wouldn't melt so I gave up. I was really disappointed too! Anyways, it was just really funny how she said it - guess you had to be there. =)

Gamma, Louis and Cooper on the tricycle. I don't think Cooper pedaled at all!
Louis as a pumpkin for Halloween! Isn't he the cutest pumpkin? I like how Amy and Jay had to bribe him with a Kit Kat to take the picture - ha!
Cooper trying to be scary wearing a mask. He was so funny. He would run up to me and say "ggrrr" like he was trying to be scary. He's such a little clown.
Olivia sporting her "tattoos" - she was so proud of them and cried when I had to wash them off. Maybe she'll take after Mommy and get some permanent ink one day. LOL
I do have some cute pictures from Halloween that I will have to download tonight and post on here. Oh, and Olivia got her hair cut yesterday too. She looks so grown! She had it cut to her shoulders and she is so happy with it. She even told me this morning that she DID not want long hair again. I really think it's going to be much easier on her in the mornings. Woo Hoo!!! You have no idea what kind of battles we had every morning! =)

No comments: