Sunday, November 18, 2007

30th

Go Mandy, it's your birthday.....we're going to party like it's your birthday......ok, so I don't know the exact words to that song but you get the drift!

Yeap, today is my 30th birthday!!!! Woo Hoo....I feel like a grown up. Especially with two mean little monsters I do. Ha! It's been a great birthday...although I am sick from some bug but I feel much better today.
Not much going on with the kids. Friday was Grandparents day at THA - Nana and Poppy went to surprise Olivia. Nana said Olivia was so happy to see them and they had a great time. Her class sang a few songs, they had lunch, and then went to the Book Fair in the library. I think Olivia conned Nana and Poppy into buying her 5 books! Can you believe that?
Anyways, that's all I have for now......

2 comments:

Beth said...

OLD LADY ALERT! OLD LADY ALERT!! :-) Oh who am I kidding....I'll be there in just over 3 years...but for now.....OLD LADY ALERT!!!

analiese said...

A kid can never have too many books! Look at you growing up and turning 30!