Saturday, November 24, 2007

Many Thanks Day and Date Night!

Here are a few more pictures I took on Thanksgiving. We had a great time and got STUFFED. The food was so good though, it was hard to pass it up. I am so thankful I have such a wonderful family, wonderful parents, and wonderful in-laws. I really enjoyed spending the day with everyone.

Olivia couldn't get enough popsicles at Nana and Poppy's house. I swear this kid is going to turn into a big popsicle one day! Ha ha!

The kids playing with Poppy. They really give my poor dad a run for his money! But he loves it....he always gets down on the floor at their level and plays with them. =)


Cooper and Louis on the John Deere at Gamma's house. They are too cute together! Cooper insisted that Louis ride in the back - he didn't want him sitting up front. Ha! Louis didn't mind though, he had a ton of fun holding on and riding around. I can't believe that little Stinker will be one in a few days.


Loren and Cooper on the John Deere - They had a lot of fun riding around.


Olivia, Cooper, and Louis by Santa - I thought this turned out to be a cute picture! I'm not sure what Louis was doing though - ha ha! Cooper wasn't in the mood to get his picture made so I had to snap fast!

Anyways, Thursday was a very busy day! Friday though Al and I managed to get a baby sitter for the night and decided to meet some of our friends for dinner. It was nice and we had a great time. I think we were still home by 11pm though and went straight to bed. I woke up this morning and felt weird.....I don't mind the kids spending the night off, but I miss them in the mornings. I'm so used to them waking us up at the crack of dawn that my body just naturally wakes up early now - ha! But I am glad we had an opportunity to spend some time together. =)

No comments: