Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Older Siblings

Olivia hates the fact that she is the oldest child. So, to solve this problem, she has created an imaginary Big Sister and an imaginary Big Brother. They sleep with her, they eat her food, they play with her AND Cooper (can't leave him out you know) and they just have a good time. Well, mostly.

Olivia has been talking about her "big sister" and "big brother" ever since they started talking about families at school. I finally broke down and asked her what their names were. Ready for this? Her big sister's name is Onya and her big brother's name is Coconut Head. Yeap, Coconut Head! LOL You have to remember that this is coming from a kid who's favorite doll in the whole wide world is named Sally Alley WaterPark! So last night Olivia told me that is mad with Coconut Head and that he had to sleep in Cooper's room since he's a boy and that her and Onya slept in her bed. Oh, Coconut Head hit her and stole her food so that's why she's mad with him....does Olivia look like *anyone* has stole food from her? LOL

Somehow the imaginary siblings took over BOTH of their beds because at some point last night, both the kids had crawled up in the bed with me and Al. *sigh* I really hate how I am losing ground on the bed situation.....I guess I'm going to have to put my foot down with Onya and Coconut Head!

No comments: