Monday, December 03, 2007

New Couch

Ok, so I don't have a new couch, but man do I feel like it! Al and I stripped the cushion covers off the couch - sprayed them down with spray and wash and washed and dried those suckers. And you know what? Almost every single stain from my two little monsters came out! I really should buy some stock in Spray and Wash....that stuff is liquid *magic*. No joke - it even got out red Kool Aide. And trust me, if you've ever had to deal with a Kool Aide stain, you know what a victory this is! Anyways, Al and I have been so giddy over our couch this weekend. So of course we have a new rule that the kids are NOT allowed to drink anything in the living room. Or any room with carpet. Hopefully I enforce that rule for awhile. =)

Other than that, we had a pretty good weekend. Saturday morning we headed out and watched the parade. Olivia was supposed to be in the parade with dance, but I talked her into watching it instead. I honestly didn't feel like walking the entire parade route like I did last year. I know, bad Mommy right? Well, you try walking the stinking parade route! It's killer! It was fun though and I think she enjoyed it. She did tell me she wanted to be IN it next year. Ha ha! After that, we headed to McDonald's for lunch and then just lounged around the rest of the weekend.

Is it really December already? Christmas will be here before we know it!

No comments: