Thursday, December 13, 2007

Big Words

My daughter is so funny sometimes. She tries ssoooo hard to use big, grown up words and most of the time, she ends up saying them wrong.

For example:
O: Mommy, are you appointed in me?
Translation: Mommy, are you disappointed in me?

O: Mommy, do I have your permasion to sit in here and eat my cookie?
Translation: Mommy, do I have permission to sit in here and eat my cookie and make a total mess all over the floor you just vacuumed with a hurt back?

I'm sure there are more, but those are the two that she is using pretty often these days. She's so grown. =) Or, at least is trying to be - ha ha! Cooper, on the other hand, had better STOP peeing on my bed before I lose my mind. I think this makes 3 times in a week and a half. GGGRRRRR.....

Don't you love my rambling posts? =)

No comments: