Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

Santa was sssooo good to the kids this year! =) Olivia was so funny coming home from Nana and Poppy's house on Christmas Eve. We wanted to take the kids to look at Christmas lights one last time and Olivia would NOT have it. She wanted to go home right then and go to sleep so Santa could hurry up and come to the house. As soon as we got home, her and Cooper went to bed....well Cooper did. Olivia came to me a little while later and told me she was "so excited that I've forgotten how to fall asleep." How FUNNY is that! I went and laid in the bed with her and *finally* got the little stinker to bed.

Then, Christmas morning, both kids were in our bed before the sun even came up! But, Olivia didn't want to go see what Santa had left her until the sun came up so we had to lay there for awhile. They were both really excited and really happy with all the toys Santa brought them. Olivia did say she "forgot" to tell Santa she wanted a hula hoop so I told her that me and her daddy would get her one for her birthday. =) I even looked at those things a few times and kept talking myself out of it. Oh well!!!!


I hope to have some pictures up either tonight or tomorrow. It was sssso hard to get a shot of either of the kids because they were all over the place. I hope all my Blog readers had a happy and wonderful Christmas Holiday!!!!!

No comments: