Sunday, December 16, 2007

Playgroup Christmas Party!!!!

The playgroup Christmas Party was on Saturday. We had a GREAT time - we had lots of good food and lots of good friends over to celebrate the season. The kids really enjoy the playgroups....even Hunter! Olivia took to him and decided that he was her boyfriend and they would be married one day. ha ha!
Olivia looking sweet. =) She was dressed as Wonder Woman before the playgroup. Fits her to the tee huh?

Hunter and Olivia =) They were at each other's throat the whole time. Finally Olivia said " Hunter, I love you and I'm going to marry you." Know what he said? "We'll just end up divorced!" We all died laughing!

Cooper playing peek and boo. =)

Louis in his really cute pjs that Grandma bought him. Is he not darling? Oh, and he's taking a few steps on his own now. Won't be long!

Hunter, Amy, Louis and Olivia. As much as Olivia loved Hunter, I think Hunter only had eyes for Amy. He specifically asked for this picture to be taken - sans Olivia though. She still made it in the picture! =)

I love getting the playgroup together. It's a wonderful chance for me to be around other parents AND my friends. And since all of us are friends, our kids are growing up as friends too (well, except Hunter and Olivia). I have some more pics that I'll post of Bailee, Mary Ellen, and Chandler. It was a great time.

1 comment:

Beth said...

"we'll just end up divorced"...that's great! Hahaha, made me laugh :-) I hope you guys are doing well. Are you going to spend Christmas in Hartsville or go elsewhere? We're headed to TN this Friday and then on up to IN on Saturday...where they are currently snowed in! YIKES! I hope the weather clears up before I have to drive it Saturday! If I don't comment to you again before then...have a safe and Merry Christmas! (pass that along to Amy too)