Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trouble maker


You wouldn't know it by looking at this sweet face but she's something else!

If you read my blog, you know my daughter is a troublemaker! LOL Yesterday my mom tells me that Olivia was the FIRST student in 4K to get put in time out. Way to go Olivia. :) She apparently threw something at one of the other kids and got in trouble. Of course, Olivia was only upset that she didn't get a toy out of "treasure box." So, she did promise to be good today. We'll see though...I expect Nana to call me in about an hour. :)

Oh, and Cooper's birthday party is two days away! Al went and got the Spongebob cake pan I needed yesterday so once I buy the cake mix and a few other things, I'll be ready to make it. I really hope it turns out as well as the other cakes I've done. I'll be sure to take a pic of it and post it after the party.

I can't believe my little man is almost 2 - wow!

No comments: